MISUZU Group has been manufacturing wire conductors for electric cables since established in 1955. Our wire conductors which are being used for high-tech devices such as cutting-edge medical devices, industrial robots, mobile telephones and etc. are backed up with our own high technology on a worldwide top level and receiving top-class acclaim in related business circles. On top of this, it is a MIGHTY’s distinctive solution that the company is flexibly able to offer both manufacture and procurement of wide variety of electronic devices in response to the needs of customers, which are supported by dynamic Asian factories of MISUZU group companies and their partners. We will continue to formulate new businesses by taking advantage of our global networks and create new values for our customers both in Japan and overseas.
- Corporate Name MIGHTY Corporation
→ Head Quater
3-15 Shinden Nishimachi, Daito City, Osaka Prefecture, 574-0057, Japan
- Established 1st July, 1983
- Capital JPY 36,000,000.-
Masaya Suzuki, Chairman
Shunji Yamamoto, President
- Employee 59
- Established MIGHTY Corporation as one of MISUZU group of companies starting of manufacture of special electrical conductors (Tin cell wire) for telephone cords.
- MIGHTY Wire Ltd. was jointly founded with a Hong Kong enterprise (Started tin cell wire manufacture) .
- Started manufacturing of tin plated flat wire for flexible flat cables (FFC).
- MIGHTY Corp. became a holding company by consolidating equities of all the overseas subsidiaries of MISUZU Group.
- MIGHTY Osaka Sales Office was founded as an overseas contact and a sales office with the acquisition of N.T.D.( Hong Kong) Ltd. of MISUZU Seisen (H.K.) Ltd..
- MIGHTY Kanto District Office was founded as a sales office with starting of product import from a Chinese electrical wire manufacturing factory (N.T.D. Electronic Factory).